Why Service at Ramsey
Including oil changes, batteries, brakes & tires to transmission & engine repair.
Their state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available and their highly skilled ASE Certified technicians will deliver efficient, quality vehicle care. Their shop includes 6 technicians, 8 service docks, 2 detail bays, 1 state of the art 4 wheel Hunter alignment machine, 2 laptop’s, the latest in diagnostic tools, and our new environment-friendly waste oil filtration system. Their service department also provides their customers a spacious comfortable waiting room with two TV’s and coffee. We also provide new Subaru loaner cars for major service, & free car washes.
Ramsey Subaru Parts Dept. is one of the best organized parts departments in the industry. The availability of Subaru parts is extensive. Their fill rate is very high, meaning they have the most common parts needed in stock. Rarely would you need to wait for a parts shipment. They carry all the current accessories and are quite knowledgeable.
The bottom line at Ramsey Subaru’s Service Department is that they simply always do the right thing. Whether your car is totaled or you just need a quick fix, Ramsey Subaru’s Service Department will steer you in the right direction. Not only will they fix the problem right the first time, but also they will do with for a great price and without all the hassle! You can trust that your car is in the best hands with our amazing service staff!
Our certified experts are available to answer any questions and help meet all of your service needs.
- Service Staff – Ramsey Subaru’s award-winning Service department has a combined 60+ years Experience with Subaru.
- Ramsey Subaru’s Parts Dept. has one of the highest fill rates of any Subaru Dealer Nationwide.
- Late model Subaru loaner fleet with new Foresters, Legacy’s Outback’s and Tribeca’s.
- Ramsey Subaru’s ability to work on all Major Vehicle Brands.
- We care about the environment – We have new state-of-the-art waste oil heater!
With a combined experience of over 60 years, we have established ourselves as the Premier Subaru Service Department. Our biggest strength at Ramsey Subaru is our technician’s experience.
- Service Appointment – Major or Minor requests. Send us an email to schedule a service appointment!
- Ramsey On The Go – GET IN! GET OUT! Service when you need it!
- Service Coupons – Check here regularly for special savings on Subaru service such as oil changes, brake jobs and summer & winter tune-ups!
- Maintenance Schedule – Find out when your vehicle will need it’s next scheduled service!
- Ramsey Service Gold Club – Get access to monthly exclusive service specials as free car washes, first-choice loaner cars & much more!
- Ask a Service Advisor – You have questions, we have answers. Get in touch with a Subaru Certified. Service Advisor and let them assist you with your vehicle!
Regular Subaru Maintenance NJ
Maintaining regular service intervals on your Subaru is an important investment to optimize the performance, reliability, safety, and resale value of your Subaru vehicle.
Keep Your Subaru on the RIGHT ROAD!
Our technicians are Subaru-trained and we’re there for all your service needs – whenever or however you need them. Trust us with the maintenance of your new or used (pre-owned) Subaru car or SUV, from regular inspections and safety checks to tires, brakes and more. We have the expertise, technology and convenient hours you’re looking for in Subaru vehicle service!
We Offer Quality Auto Body Repairs
- We work with all Insurance Companies and have the experience to expedite your claim
- We offer free estimates to our customers
- Lowest cost rental cars available and can be billed directly to most insurance companies
- Don’t allow your insurance company to force you to settle for any less than the best